WE ARE OPEN
During this time we are super excited that we get to serve kolaches to our community. We hope that our food and store can be beacons of comfort and deliciousness during these uncertain times.
As we move forward, please follow the rules that we have put in place. Out of respect for our community and customers, all rules are conforming to both CDC and local government guidelines. Thank y’all for being patient and supporting your local businesses.
- We are maintaining our grab and go style of business. Please order your awesome kolaches and enjoy in your car or at home. No eating inside or outside.
- As mandated, please wear a mask when inside our store and while waiting in long lines,
- We expect all customers to respect and uphold then same sanitary practices we are implementing. Please come healthy and clean.
- Avoid touching communal surfaces whenever possible, and ask an associate if you have questions.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance between your party and those that are near you. No crowding in any area of the restaurant, inside and out.
- When possible, send one person into the store with your party’s consolidated order. We will mark boxes and use different bags so everyone gets their own food.
- Follow the instructions of the managers on site. We promise you they are conducting business in the interest of everyone!